How To Install
presets In Lightroom Classic
NOTE: You can use the “Import” function within
2. Click on the “Edit” menu option at the top and select “Preferences.” Then click on the
3. Click on the button that says “Show
4. There should be a folder called “Settings” already highlighted. Open that folder.
5. Unzip the zip file that you received when you downloaded your preset. Right click the downloaded file and then click “Extract.” Depending on whether you purchased an individual preset pack or a collection, there may be one or more folders within the zip file.
6. Copy all the folders included with your new
7. Once they are copied over, restart
If you don’t see them, try clicking on the plus icon at the top of the