Edit Your First Photo In Lightroom Today!
Lightroom Launch is my mini-course designed specifically to get you off the ground in Lightroom and start creating beautiful photos.
This Course Is For You If…
- You’re brand new to Lightroom and not sure where to start.
- You’re overwhelmed with all the sliders and functions in Lightroom.
- You want to be able to make basic image adjustments quickly.
Here’s What You’ll Learn…
- Get your photos into Lightroom quickly and easily by using the right settings.
- Unlock the power of Lightroom’s cataloging features to organize your images.
- Understand the essentials of photo editing for great results without feeling overwhelmed.
So Who Am I To Be Teaching You Photography?
My name is Pete and I am a professional photographer. I work with individual clients like families and high school seniors and also shoot commercially for businesses. I’ve even had photos published in the pages and on the cover of a nationally distributed magazine.
But I Used To Be In Your Shoes…
When I first opened up Lightroom, I was already an experienced photographer. I was comfortable in the darkroom, understood exposure, and even concepts like dodging and burning.
And Lightroom still intimidated the hell out of me!
I made the mistake of trying to learn through trial and error. It took me a lot of time and a lot of crappy results before I figured out the system that I use now to create beautiful images for my portrait clients, business clients, and magazines.
Having a system for editing my photos allows the technical aspects of Lightroom fade away and I can focus instead on my creative vision for an image.
My system also makes it incredibly easy to edit a large number of photos very quickly in Lightroom and still achieve the same professional results that take others hours to get.